Why Invest in Photography?


We understand there are so many photographers and videographers to choose from when it comes to weddings! It can seem overwhelming! But we are here to take the stress out of it. We focus on you during your day, and capture who you truly are so you can sit back and enjoy! We want to create timeless images that future generations will look at and know your story.

columbus ohio wedding photography engagement photography
columbus ohio family photography
columbus ohio wedding photography engagement photography

What our Clients are saying


".. the experience with them couldn't have gone any better! We were totally comfortable, and even though we didn't have a lot of experience being in front of a camera before, our pictures couldn't have turned out any better! We absolutely love all of them. I definitely recommend them for any event or moment you would like to capture- you won't be disappointed."

-Shawn + Adam-


Investment

Weddings

Weddings Photo Only- $2,449+
Weddings Photo + Video- $3,849+
Video Only- $2,449+
Micro Weddings + Elopements- $1,549+
Destinations Weddings Are Quoted Individually

Contact us for custom quotes

Portrait + Family

Family Session- $249+
Senior Session- $349+
Engagement Session- $449+
Professional Headshots-$149 Group Rates Available

Contact us for custom quotes

What To Expect When You Hire US

Before Your Wedding


  • In person or video conference
  • Our Custom Wedding Planner
  • Vendor Referrals
  • Help setting your Timeline of your day


During Your Wedding


  • Two photographers, yes you get both Chase + Jess all day
  • Professionally edited Photos/Video delivered in 2 weeks or less
  • Online gallery with digital downloads
  • Print rights for your images, yes you get to keep all of them!
  • Two additional members of your wedding party, because we're fun

In General


  • Super fast and easy communication
  • A lot of fun, we like to make things fun whether that's through cheesy movie quotes or laughing at our expense.
  • No pressure sessions, because nobody wants to be locked in a dark room and forced to buy things.
  • Cheerleaders and Coaches, we will help make you look your best, but also celebrate right alongside you!
  • Service-We love to go above and beyond for each one of our clients. Whether its folding pocket squares, or running out to grab something you need we are your teammate in this!
  • We are for love, no matter what that looks like. We believe in being inclusive and celebrating your unique story.

FAQ

How did you get into Photography?

Chase started taking pictures with his dad's old film camera in High School. This grew into a love for capturing moments and expressions. Fast forward 17 years and this has grown with documenting our family, and not needing to buy so much film.

Jess has always been surrounded by photographers and the arts. Her love for photography grew through her life, but really developed after having kiddos. As a true empath, she loves getting into the moments and sharing in the emotions behind the photographs.

Do you have a second photographer for every wedding?

Yes! We don't think of either of us as a lead or second photographer, but rather a team that builds off of each other. We have found that working together has created the ability for us to expand our creativity. We attend every wedding together and this also helps with those awkward moments in the dressing rooms....

Do you travel for weddings?

Is this even a question? After food and coffee, traveling is our favorite thing to do! We will travel anywhere you can think of and capture the beauty of your wedding day and the scenery involved. Contact us today to get a custom quote on your destination wedding or elopement!

Do you offer video?

Absolutely! Chase is the videographer of our duo. We offer something unique in what we call Hybrid Coverage. This means Chase will be both photographing and taking video of your entire day. With Jess at the wedding also we are guaranteed not to miss a moment. When you book us for Hybrid Coverage you will find a huge savings over booking a photographer and a videographer separately.

What is your style for photo/video?

We have a photojournalistic approach to 90% of your wedding day. The other 10% will consist of the posed family photo session. We want to focus on the emotions and feelings of the day and capture all of the moments you will remember for a lifetime. But we understand Grandma wants certain pictures for her walls.

How do we book?

To book your wedding with us take a few minutes to fill out the contact form below. We want to get to know you as best as we can, so fill in as much detail as you would like! We are huge on people over profits and want to learn about what your expectations are and how we can serve you best during your wedding day. Follow the link below to get this conversation started! We can't wait to hear from you!